Sunday, November 18, 2018

Core Vocabulary: Mr. Potato Head App: Create & Play




One of my VERY favorite apps to target language is the Mr. Potato Head: Create and Play! app.





With this app you can target SO much language and core vocabulary.  Better yet my students LOVE it!  Engagement, giggles AND targeting skills, what more can you ask for??!!

Who do you want to be?:  "who", "I", "you" Choose from about 30 different people such as princess, pirate, clown,  girl/boy, etc.



Where do you want to "go"?  "where", "you", "go" and 15 various locations such as circus, ocean, birthday party, outer space, etc.





What did he/she/it do?  OMG!  This app is so fun and creative.  I can't EVEN begin to tell some of the actions and/or core vocabulary you can target but I'll try: up, down, bad, good, eat, sleep, drink, finish, look, jump, make, ride, sleep, turn, etc.




Check this free app out! You won't regret it!  mr-potato-head-create-play

No comments:

Post a Comment