Saturday, September 1, 2018

Week 2

This week I FINALLY put the finishing touches on my interactive core board.

Mike, my awesome hubby, was super creative and found a way to attach it to an extra rolling pocket chart stand that we weren't using.  I'm excited to put this in place not just for groups but to also be rolled over to the various centers in the classroom!!!  

This week in the primary classroom we continued to revisit requesting by targeting the core word "want" with the following activities

Each week I'm planning on following a similar schedule for the primary classroom group.  Next week, I'll try to remember to add a picture of the mystery boxes that I made.


Mini-Schedule
Video
Book
From Boardmaker Core First Learning
Practice

Boardmaker stamping activity of students’ favorite items
Song
“I want” from Tuned Into Learning

Mystery Item
Windups

No comments:

Post a Comment