Sunday, September 16, 2018

What do you "like"? Or what do you want to be "like"?

What do you like???

I like a lot of things...coffee, wine, date nights, sleeping in,... :)
The things we like make us happy, they fill our buckets, and are what we seek.  Here's my plan to teach this vocabulary to my primary classroom this week.



Mini-Schedule
Video

Power Words 16 Part 3 “Like” (TeachersPayTeachers)
Book
Practice
Song
Mystery Item
“Do you like?...I like!
Balls, cars, bus, ipad, ipad, candy, popcorn, farm animal, gears
The mystery box this week will be filled with things that are liked. What do you like? Great opportunity to practice "I like"

We will also target what we can or want to be "like".  I can pretend to be "like" anything I want to be and so can my students.  Here's the plan to target to teach being like something else.


What do you like?  How do you teach "like"? :)

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment